What are the Alexa features supported in BT110?
The BT110 is Alexa Voice Service (AVS) and Alexa Communication (ACM) certified as a far-field voice-activate device. The AVS features supported include:
- Alexa questions & commands
- Alerts (timers, alarms, etc.)
- Shopping through AVS
- Audible/Kindle support
- Voice-enabled control of AVS-supported IoT devices
Note that the BT110 does not support Music Service Providers (MSP)/Multi-Room Music (MRM).
The Alexa Communication features supported include:
- Voice commands based calling by number:
- “Alexa, call [number].”,,where number: 1-xxx-xxxxxxx.
- Voice commands based calling by contact name:
- “Alexa, call [name].”, where name is a name in the Alexa App Contacts.
- Voice command answering incoming calls:
- “Alexa, pick up.”
- Alexa-to-Skype calling.
- “Alexa, Skype Mom.”
- “Alexa, call on Skype.”
- .Alexa-to-Alexa calling (will set up a call from one device to another in the same Alexa account.)
- “Alexa call <Other Device Name>.”
- “Alexa, message David.” “Sure. What’s the message?”
- “Alexa, play my messages.”
- Drop-ins (will immediately connect the two devices in a two-way communication.)
- “Alexa. drop in on my Kitchen Echo.”
- Announcements (will play the announcement on all active devices on the user’s Alexa account.)
- “Alexa, announce that dinner is ready.”