BT110 – An intelligent speakerphone plus Alexa built-in smart speaker
- Optimized acoustic design and advanced audio processing for exceptional voice quality both near and far from the device
- Providing speakerphone mode and mobile or analog phone based Private mode
- Natural and friendly voice command and other flexible interfaces for call control
- Alexa Voice Service and Alexa Communication certified for your favorite Alexa features
- Perfect for home, personal office, conference room, and work from home
A speakerphone with exceptional voice quality both near and far from the device
Optimized acoustic design and advanced audio processing – Alexa certified in the category of far-field voice-activated device
Exceptional voice quality both near and far from the device – Good for conference room, personal office, or home use
Both speakerphone mode and mobile phone or analog phone (POTS)-based Private mode
Private voice mode using analog phone
Private voice mode using mobile phone
Natural and friendly voice command, Mobile App, analog phone (POTS), and touch panel call control
Smart speaker with Alexa built-in for your favorite Alexa features
Alexa Voice Service and Alexa Communication certified
- Standard Alexa questions and commands, timers, alarms, reminders, flash briefing, and voice enabled control of AVS-supported IoT devices
- Alexa-to-Alexa calls, announcements, drop-ins, Skype calls
Note 1: Please visit Callcentric web portal to activate the SIP/Telephony account first before setting up the BT110 device. Also see the Callcentric BT110 Wiki page for additional BT110 setup information.
Note 2: Get a FREE $10.00 credit when signing up with VoIP.ms and making your very first deposit. The 1,000 minutes is an estimation based on the average outbound termination rate of VoIP.ms in U.S. 48. All details and restrictions can be found in the flyer included in the product box.
Note 3: See the BT110 VoIP.ms Wiki page for setting up a VoIP.ms account on the BT110 device.